Wednesday, August 27, 2008

New Necklace




With my purchases about a month ago and the ones I just ordered on the web, I put together this necklace. Now my plan when I started was oh, so far from the results. I can't even remember how the path went. A little like the little kid in the comic Family Circus where the kid traces a crooked path all over the neighborhood on his way home.



Anyhow, it is made with leather cord, a new pendant, various other beads and most importantly a new (to me) method of making a necklace that will lengthen and shorten and no clasp. It is hard to see in the pictures but the leather cord doubles up to shorten. It fits over your head and then you can shorten it if you want.



Shortened necklace.

Let me know what you think of the new design.

B

No comments:

Post a Comment