Thursday, August 14, 2008

Lexie's Choker

As promised, here is a "new" picture of Lexie's Choker. The white background is the new part. When you have pictures in a white brochure, you like just the piece to be seen as if it were floating - no color in the background. But, for reasons I'm still trying to figure out, there is always "something" in the background. Even here you can see a little blue. I don't understand, when the background you are taking is pure white, why the pictures come out with a yellow, gray, pink or sometimes blue background. Obviously, physics/optics was not my strong subject.

I'm learning to see color in a different way. Actually, I'm learning to "see" color. My sister-in-law years ago couldn't understand why I could not see the "pink' in my skin color. She had a "golden" hue to her skin. All looked the same to me but now (finally) I'm beginning to see and understand the difference.

Let me know what you think of the "new" choker picture.

B
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment