Friday, August 8, 2008

08-08-08 and Lexie's Bracelet

Well, here it is another
"special" date. I think last year it was 07-07-07. Next year 09-09-09??

Anyhow, despite what anyone might say 8's have always popped up in things in my life. Born 08-28-xx (Ha, thought you'd get that part of the date!) I've lived in houses with 28, 1188, 408 and again 28 as addresses. Seems, if I were superstitious, today should be a good one. We'll see.
I'm still working on getting a good picture of Lexie's bracelet for our brochure. I've been trying different ideas with much the same (not good) results. But I'm now getting stubborn. I'll keep trying. See the latest try. What do you think? Getting closer?
B

1 comment:

  1. This bracelet is so pretty! :-) Pretty name, too! For a pretty bracelet! :-)

    Hey, why don't you do a bracelet made out of pearls and ribbon? Like, pearls laced onto a ribbon? I love that classic vintage feel to jewelry! :-)

    ReplyDelete