Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Full Persian Chain Maille Bracelet
















I've been busy adding my Chain Maille to my new web shop at http://www.bevsjewelry.1000markets.com/
Here is a Full Persian Chain Maille bracelet. See what else I've added.
If you haven't checked out yet, you should. Not just my shop but some of the others.




Althea Peregrine makes beautiful hand painted silk scarves and silk paintings.


Here is just one of them.






Heron Kate has some lovely paintings - "paintings for you and your floor" Her floor cloths are made with heavy canvas and are coated with a varathane floor finish - they wear very well and are so easy to clean! It would be nice to have at your sink, for example.






I had a hard time picking out just one.


Anyhow, check them out and the other shops, you'll like what you see.



B



2 comments:

  1. Hey Bev!

    I like the bracelet and thanks for sharing other artists sites too. I see that you have started your videos-how exciting! You rock!

    Blessings,
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely of you to show one of my silk scarves here! I left a message for you at 1000Markets -- wish there was some way to "heart" people there.

    ReplyDelete