Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Some fun with a Game


Do your friends send you emails with silly requests? You know, send this to ten of your friends and you will have a surprise. Well, the surprise is that nothing will happen and you've been caught again. I always delete these and do not send on to my friends. (I like my friends to stay my friends)


There are lots more of these irritating emails going around. I personally like the jokes people send (most of the time) The other day I received this email, not a joke. The old "I can guess your number" trick. For some reason, it really intrigues me. I'm sure if you want to take the time to figure it out, it isn't mind boggling, just fun. If this isn't your cup of tea, you are free to stop reading now and just come back tomorrow when I promise no silly posts. Click on the address below and try it if you want.




B
The picture above is one of my magnets available on my web site www.bevsjewelry.com/magnets.html

No comments:

Post a Comment