Friday, October 24, 2008

Christmas Earrings



With a Jewelry Show coming up tomorrow, I decided to feature some Christmas earrings. Last year I made some Christmas Trees using Swarovski Crystals. I think they are very cute and don't look like "Made in China" as many Christmas earrings do. (IMHO)




The pair I made this year have a little of that look but are still cute. They are multi-colored bells. They don't have a clapper, they are too small for that, but the clang together and make a soft ringing sound. Fortunately, not too loud as they are next to your ear.










Anyhow, off to pack up my stash and make sure everything is labeled and looks nice and ready for sale.



B




5 comments:

  1. Good luck with your jewelry show! My daughters and I have one coming November 8. We've been busily making jewelry and getting things ready. It's quite exciting! Love the Christmas earrings. We made earrings last year from lampwork glass peppermint beads. They were cute. Making more this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your multi-coloured bells earrings! They look so festive. Good luck with the jewelry show. I've made a lot of angel earrings this season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bev,
    Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog today!
    Carmi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh look...pretty little Christmas tree earrings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing-love the Xmas tree earrings and GOOD LUCK on your jewelry show-hope you sell lots!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete