Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Fiber Kumihimo Necklace



I was able to find a great focal pendant to go with the Kumihimo necklace I made on vacation. The Kumihimo fibers show beautifully (if I do say so) While it seems as if the fine beige fibers might be scratchy, they are not. In fact they are very soft and not a bit irritating.



We were out today doing some errands and were noticing the fall colors in the trees.They seem to be in the same pallet as my necklace. The only thing I do not like about fall is that it means winter is just around the corner. But I enjoy the cool fresh air and the lovely colors. The hot humid weather of summer is not a favorite of mine.



I still have some more fiber sets to work with and this makes me want to get started. So, off I go.



B

No comments:

Post a Comment