Friday, October 30, 2009

Memory Wire Bracelet


Memory wire, in this case, really has another meaning beside the bracelet having "memory" to hold its shape. When I first started making jewelry, memory wire bracelets were almost the first type I made.

They are great in that, one size fits all and they don't require a clasp. Simple stringing is all. Once you have chosen your beads and pattern, just string, turn the ends and you're done. Choosing the beads and deciding on the pattern is the fun part. The possibilities are endless.

You can make just one coil, three coils or in this case five. In looking over some of my older inventory, I found several that I still have. Not sure why they did not sell but that is for another time and discussion.




Here is one that I really like. (Hmm... I've gotten better at taking pictures too. This one seems out of focus)

I think I'll get out some of my stash and see what I can come up with. I'm really liking this technique again.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment