Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Bead Kumihimo Necklace


Here is another formerly unfinished necklace. I really like the mixture of black, gray and white beads. Somehow, to me, it looks classy. I think an appropriate name is "Salt and Pepper". What do you think? I've been trying to name my pieces.

My original intention was to add a round, flat pendant. I had it on but it needed a different type of bail and while I was working that out, I decided the necklace looked better without the pendant. It was too big and looked overpowering.

I'll be adding this soon to my web sites too.

B

www.bevsjewelry.com and www.bevsjewelry.1000markets.com

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! But don't ask me about naming jewelry, I'm bad at it. I see such creative names for things out there and I'm always scratching my head about how people come up with that stuff!

    ReplyDelete