Thursday, September 18, 2008

Adjustable necklaces




As I mentioned yesterday, I found some new beads when I went shopping at my local bead store. The actually matched a focal bead I had at home. That doesn't happen very often.





So, I put them all together and came up with another adjustable necklace. This one combines the focal bead I had and the round matching beads with some plain round black beads (yup, the ones I had to get to replace the chocolate beads I bought in error. I just love it when a plan comes together!




Anyhow the bead pattern is called cappuccino and they look good enough to eat or at least admire. I hope you all like the combination.



Here is a closer look at the cappuccio beads:








Well, I was on a roll and came up with this one. Some days are more productive than others. Today was a good one







B

No comments:

Post a Comment