Friday, June 3, 2011

I'm back .......

LinkIt has been a long time since I have posted here.

I did indicate why this might happen in some of the last posts.
I started a new business named, Ring by Ring Designs, complete with a new website. http://ringbyringdesigns.com.


I worked for awhile with a partner, Pam Barrett. Pam has moved on to another venture and now owns Easton Yoga Center. She is very busy with her new venture.
I will still be carrying some of Pam's designs as part of Ring by Ring Designs website.
Here is one of her necklaces from the "Pearls with a Twist" collection.



I have been able to rename this blog to Ring by Ring Designs but the URL will have to remain http://bevsjewelry.blogspot.com/. If things work well, I'll see if I can open a new blog under the URL of Ring by Ring.


My plan is to post once a week. Every day is a bit much and still keep everything else going.


So, see you soon.


Bev


Ring by Ring Designs
Link

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your new venture, Bev! It is challenging to blog everyday!! So do what you can. Pearl

    ReplyDelete