Saturday, June 11, 2011

Leather Bracelets New Video

Today is a rainy day here in New England. So, I decided to make a new You Tube video of my newest 3 row Leather Bracelets.



Adding it to this blog was the hardest part of it all. Blogger has made some changes since I was regularly posting. To make a long story short, some of their changes had to be undone to accomplish embedding the video.  And it still sticks out a bit. Gheez!

Anyhow, I hope you like it. Let me know if there is a problem.

Bev

A little housekeeping announcement:  When I changed my URL to RingbyRing (instead of Bevsjewelry) in this blog, I lost the links to my old posts in the  "You might also like"  lists below.  You can still see them all but you need to change letters "bevsjewelry" to read "ringbyring" in the address line of your browser.
Better than loosing them all, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment