Monday, June 6, 2011

Leather Wrap Bracelet

New Bracelet
Purple Passion
I have lots of fun learning new techniques. I went to pflora Beads in Canton, MA and learned how to make a leather wrap bracelet. This one wraps around your wrist three times.

If you haven't seen these, some sell for $100 plus.Well, I now know how that can be, because they take lots of time to make, but still think that is a bit steep. They are lots of fun to make, however. Choosing the leather color, the bead color and then the cord to attach the beads to the leather. Will it match or contrast? I used Greek Leather since it is nice and soft and very easy to work with plus there are lots of colors to choose. Fun picking materials that go together.



The color choices are endless but my favorite is purple. So, I chose purple beads and leather then I named this "Purple Passion"  I'll have more coming soon.

Should you have any special color choices you might like, just send me an email at info@ringbyringdesigns.com  or if you would like to order one you may here: Purple Passion

Bev

A little housekeeping announcement:  When I changed my URL to RingbyRing (instead of Bevsjewelry) in this blog, I lost the links to my old posts in the  "You might also like"  lists below.  You can still see them all but you need to change letters "bevsjewelry" to read "ringbyring" in the address line of your browser.
Better than loosing them all, I guess.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment