Monday, May 11, 2009

Pendant finds!


Last Saturday, I went to another bead show. I guess it is the season for them here.

I found more pendants from the same vendor, (Ancient Moon in Watertown, MA) that I purchased pendants from last weekend. They brought more and different ones. ;-)

Since Ancient Moon is local (well - rather local - sometimes the north shore seems very far from someone on the south shore - of Boston) I should be able to visit them almost anytime. However, that is a major trip to me.

Now, all the possibilities are swimming around in my mind. Should I use Chain Maille, Kumihimo, or seed beads or ... ???? I need to focus on one at a time.

Any how, I need to get off the computer and start designing. Unfortunately, that will probably involve purchasing some more parts. Oh, well.

B

1 comment:

  1. Great pendants! I can so relate with the ideas swimming in the head thing! Getting new things is an excellent way of getting the creative juices going. Happy designing.

    ReplyDelete