Thursday, May 7, 2009

May and June Bev's Jewelry Specials



Of all the posting I do on the Internet, I forgot to let all my blog readers know about my Mother's Day sale. I decided to expand the sale to include all the many reasons we need gifts at this time of year. Mother's Day, graduation, teachers gifts, weddings and on it goes. The reason we all seem to be so busy at this time of year.






So, here is the link www.bevsjewelry.com/mayandjunespecials. html
See what is so "special" and why.

B

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bev.

    I've tagged you as one of my favorite blogs. If you would like to play, just go to my blog and answer the same questions and link to your 8 favorite blogs on your site. It's been a fun way to learn about some of the people you follow or who follow you.

    ReplyDelete