Monday, September 2, 2013

New Earrings-Special

New Earrings
Special
 
I taught a chain maille class on Friday. The new design was from Scott David Plumlee. He calls it "Side Knot Byzantine".
 
 


 
 
 
Because my students are proficient in Byzantine, the class focused on the Side Knot. As we were making the pretty knots, I realized that just a knot would make nice earrings and thus -  the latest earring pattern:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
You may have noticed that the title mentioned "Special". Since I have not been offering Friday specials lately, I thought it might be appropriate to offer "Introductory specials". My website cart does not allow me to offer discounts so as a "work around" I have made a new page on the site that is not easily found without the specific link. (I'm about to give that to you) That way you will be able to take advantage of these specials.
 
 
 
For specials this week, I've added the matching bracelet and another new earring design. Hope you will like them.
 
 
 
 
 
 
The Side Knot Byzantine Bracelet and earrings shown together:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And here is the other new earring design:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And, now, for the important link for special pricing. I'm going to type the link so you can copy and keep it somewhere (or book  mark the page) for the future. You will notice that the specials will change, however.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Let me know what you think about the Introductory Specials.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment