Friday, June 19, 2009

Adjustable necklace


We are going to visit my daughter in MD next week. It is a combined visit and chance to see the Red Sox play the Nationals on my husband's birthday. Nice present, huh? Fortunately, I can go too. We are figuring Wakefield will be the pitcher. That would be great. He is doing very well this year.

Anyhow, I'm starting to think about things to wear there. One of my one-handed problems is putting on my jewelry. Necklaces and bracelets especially. Then I remembered the adjustable necklaces I made last fall. Problem solved!

Here is one of my favorites. I call it Cappachino. I love the swirls.




Now, I'll have to work on some bracelets. I've stayed away from magnet clasps on bracelets since I found one I had lost in the freezer.

B


www.bevsjewelry.com and www.bevsjewelry.1000markets.com

3 comments:

  1. That's a super name for the necklace! I'm never very good with naming pieces. Like you, I don't think magnetic clasps on bracelets are very secure but they are great for necklaces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the swirls to. I think the simplicity of this piece makes the lovely beads shine even more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is very pretty. I don't know how to make the knots for those kinds of necklaces, but they are oh so appropriate for you right now!

    ReplyDelete