Thursday, November 14, 2013

Gemstone Pendants

Gemstone Pendants
(new ones)
 
A few weeks ago I made a trip to my gemstone supplier, Two Guys Fossils.
 
 

 
This is the pendant I made for my friend who was looking for a gift for a friend (See this post awhile ago - Christmas already.)  This pendant is sold but I purchased many others and here they are
 
Some of my favorite stones, Picture Jasper and then of course Malachite and Lapis Lazuli.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
They come with an 18 inch silver plate chain. If you want a different length just ask. Here is a picture of a Malachite pendant with a chain.
 
 
 

 
 
These gemstone pendants make great gifts. They go well with different outfits and are one of a kind gift as no two stones are exactly alike.
 
 
 
I will send a picture of the exact gemstone to make sure you will like what you order.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment