Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Mother's Day Ideas

Mother's Day Ideas
 
Last week I encouraged you to start thinking about things you would like to have for Mother's Day.
 
Gifts for Mothers, Grandmothers, favorite Aunts or just someone who has been the "special" person in your life. (I remember a cousin of my Mother who was that "special" person in my life after my Mother died)
 
As I was looking over my inventory for special ideas I decided I'm make a short "video" to show.
I've included earrings, some of my favorite Kumihimo pieces, wire wrapped pendants and of course a chain maille piece.
 
 

Click on the above picture or here to see the video. Enjoy!
 
Always remember personalized items. Mothers and Grandmothers always like items with Birthstones of their children/grandchildren.
 
 
 
Here is one for Mothers or Grandmothers with child's name and birthstone:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
As usual, I like to know what you think about what I show to you. Leave a comment below.
 

 
.
 
Until next time,
 
Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment