Tuesday, May 22, 2012

New Kumihimo Bracelets

New Kumihimo Bracelets
I'm very excited to show you these new Kumihimo bracelets.
Awhile ago I showed you the Necklace made with Magatama seed beads. 
By mixing four different colors and also varying the direction of the beads, the look is very different than the one I showed you before.
I named this one "Blue Danube"
You can see more pictures and information about this bracelet on the website.
It is very hard to just make one so, I made one more. It only has two different colors but the colors are varied in the way they are put on the disk to be braided. Plus the directions of the beads are varied too.
This one is called "Sea Green"
You can see more pictures and information about this bracelet on the website.
The bracelet is about 5/8 inches wide but is not heavy. Because it is thick you need a slightly longer length for the bracelet than you normally would, so this measures over 8 inches in length but fits my normally 7 1/2 inch wrist.
Until this Friday's special
Bev
Also find Ring by Ring Designs on Facebook http://facebook.com/ringbyring

No comments:

Post a Comment