Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Kumihimo Necklace

Finished Kumihimo Necklace
Plus
 
 
 
Remember the unfinished Kumihimo necklace that I thought matched the Neiman-Marcus purse?
 
 
Well, I did finish the necklace and made more. I told you I was on a Kumihimo kick.
 
 
You can see more pictures and information on the website.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I had several kits of fiber cords that I had purchased awhile ago and when I pulled them out and matched them to some of the pendants I had, I made this one.
 
These fibers are in a collection called "Vegetation". Not a bad name but somehow, doesn't seem to fit a necklace. I changed it to "Green Moss" but I don't think that is any better.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
You can see more pictures and information on the website.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Until this Friday's special
 
Bev
 

No comments:

Post a Comment