Friday, December 5, 2008

Chia Pets and being remembered.




Every once in awhile I get really silly. I've had this cold that has been hanging on for about 3 weeks. And I'm blaming the silliness on the cold. I was going to get my hair cut this morning and heard the Chia Pet commercial. Now for the silly part. When else do you hear about Chia Pets except at the Holiday time? The ads seem to come out in full force. (Much like the recent politial ads)




You know they must sell or they would not keep on with the yearly sales pitch. They have expanded. You can find almost anything in a Chia Pet. See Shrek above?




Here is the original commercial (Thanks to YouTube)






Now wouldn't it be great to have been the person to discover Chia Pets? (I told you I am feeling silly) Aside from the profit, would you like to be remembered for making Chia Pets? Well, that much money would be hard to set aside but would you?


What would you want to be remembered for?
B

2 comments:

  1. The Shrek Chia Pet is a hoot! I would like to be remembered for making something memorable and lasting. I wonder if jewelry counts?

    ReplyDelete