Monday, June 24, 2013

The Germiest Thing

Germiest Thing?
 
Got a guess?
 
 
Sometimes I get upset when news articles try to scare you with stories of germs everywhere. Now, I know they are everywhere but I don't want to be scared all the time and get a little paranoid.
 
 
Having said that, do you know one of the germiest things you handle every day? It is your purse. Now I know there are other things like the bathroom, floors etc.but the bottom of your purse has lots of germs.
 
 
 
 
Anyone remember plastic rain hats we used to have? You know the ones that you would snap closed to 1 inch wide, fold and slip into your purse.
 
I know I'm older than many of you, but maybe not.
 
 
 
Well, I found another nostalgic item recently that fits the title of this post.
 
 
 
 


A purse holder. Not only does it keep your purse off the floor in a restaurant but keeps it close to you at the table. Plus putting your purse on the back of your chair leaves it "available" for passers by.
 
 


 
 

These holders slip in your purse and open ready to be placed on the table next to  you and safely hold your purse off the floor or table.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is a view of the purse holder on a table.
I should have put a purse on it but you get the idea. I purchased some blanks and have been having fun making some.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
These are available with almost any picture you can think of. For example, the same pictures used in my Glass Dome Pendants, work here. Flowers, Japanese characters, etc.
 
 
 
 


The size is larger ( 1 1/4 inches) so pictures of people, your pets and almost anything will work. I will make one for me with my initial "B". They make great gifts.
 
 
I've added some of the purse holders to my website.
 
 
If you don't see what you like, just ask. There is a video on the right side of this post for the Glass Dome Pendants for more ideas. (See the Video)
 
 
Let me know what you think of the idea. Have you seen them before?
 
 
.
 
Until next time,

Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment