Thursday, April 18, 2013

I changed my mind

 
 because I can!
 
 
Remember last week when I said I would finish the Grapevine necklace using the plan I had to make it from two bracelet kits?
 
Well, I decided that it wasn't going to work as I wanted. So, I will now have two Grapevine bracelets.
 
 
Now what? I do have other unfinished projects.
:-)
 
One is using the Fiber Kumihimo necklace I made to go with the Picture Jasper pendant I made.
 
 
 
 
 
(Another change of plans project) I ended up using Antique Bronze chain instead. It really looks much better. But now what to do with the Fiber Kumihimo?
 
 
 
I, also, have a pendant that is waiting to be used. It needed a bail. I purchased some Vintage Bronze wire for that and added to the Fiber Kumihimo. Voila a new necklace.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The picture does not do the pendant justice. You can't see the lovely "sunset" for example. I like this combination.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
That wasn't the only thing I've been doing. I saw a nice video with an idea for earrings. I'm always looking for new earring ideas as I get a lot of earring requests.
 
 

 
Unfortunately, the picture shows that I'm not consistent with my wire work but if they are on different ears, I don't think it will show as much as in the picture. Or, I could "treak" them a bit.
 
 
Let me know how you like the new pieces
 
.
 
Until next time,
 
Bev
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment