Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays
Specific ideas and offers

I thought it might be helpful to show you a few of my pieces that I think make good gifts. Well, everything I make is good for gifts, if I do say so myself    ;-) 

But here are a few specifics.



This is a one of a kind piece. It is a pin attached as a "tie tac"
I've packaged it on a card that reads "Good Friends are Angels on earth" Obviously the card can be removed if you would like.
There is only one, so if you would like this Angel, please let me know right away.

This sells for $25 but for my newsletter subscribers, it is on sale for $20.

Click on the picture for more information or to purchase.

(If you don't see this when you go to the web site - it means it has been sold)





My second suggestion is the "23rd Psalm Bracelet"
It is made with Bali Silver beads and  Swarvoski crystals that represent the words of the Psalm.
There is a cross charm and a small prayer box attached.
I have two of these bracelets in my inventory but I can make more if I get more requests.

Click on the picture for more information or to purchase.




My third suggestion is a blue lampwork heart necklace. (No two hearts are exactly the same) The heart is strung on an 18 inch Sterling Silver chain. You may also have it in a 16 or 20 inch chain.

This sells for $25 but for my newsletter subscribers, it is on sale for $20.
Click on the picture for more information or to purchase.

I also have some silver plate chains that are quite nice but only in 18 inches. The price will only be $15.00 on sale.





The above prices for the above pieces are correct on the web site but any other pieces will need to be adjusted to get your "subscriber price" as I stated last week.
(I refuse to pay $17/month so people can get discounts) On the free shopping cart, I can not offer discounts but I can change the price so it will reflect the difference. ;-)


Contact me at info@ringbyringdesigns.com with your questions/orders

While on the website be sure to check out the other new things I have added this week

No comments:

Post a Comment