Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Fancy Silver Earrings

Fancy Silver Earrings

with Crackle Beads
 
 
 
I took another class at pflora beads last week. I had lots of fun choosing the beads to add and  twisting the square wire used,  then making the appealing curves. There were 5 of us in the class and at the end there were 5 very different pairs of earrings. Actually several people made more than one pair.
 
 
One of the things I really like about these earrings is that they are very light. Considering that they are about 2 inches long, that is a good thing.
 
 
Some of the earrings made in our class, had little wirewrapped beads dangling off the curl on the bottom instead of the larger bead I used at the bottom. Also, several used longer silver curves and either more or fewer curves.

 
I got busy after a trip to the hardware store to purchase a cordless drill for twisting the wire.
 
Here are some simple rings and the start of a new pair of earrings.
 
I'll go looking through my stash of left over beads and probably have some more to show you next week. Better pictures too. ;-)
 
 
 
If you had a choice of color or type of bead, what would you do to change this design? Would you add more pieces of silver? Less? More beads? Gold?
 
If you have any requests let me know. The variations are endless.
Until next week,
 
Bev
 
 

Also find Ring by Ring Designs on Facebook http://facebook.com/ringbyring
 

No comments:

Post a Comment