Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Lexie's Circle of Love Bracelet


I've been absent a bit from the blogging circles lately. Seems to happen this time of year. Too many things to do and yikes, it is December already.

This is one of my things that has been keeping me busy lately. As all the Lexie jewelry, it has been well received. I did have a post about the prototype awhile ago and gone through several changes. First, it seemed too tight. That lead me to find out that the memory wire bracelets come in two sizes. Naturally, I had the smaller size. So, while you can't see the difference in the picture, this one is about 1/4 - 1/2 inch larger in diameter. Feels much better. The decision of how many wraps (3) to make it was easy. Looks better fuller. Then there is the infamous "How much to charge and still give something to Cancer Research?" Plus a little for the producer. We decided on $40 with $10 going to Cancer Research. We may not sell as many as the first Lexie Bracelet which sells for only $25, but we'll see. It really is beautiful. And Lexie likes it!

Here is a picture of the original Lexie bracelet.

These pieces are really a Win - Win situation. A beautiful piece of jewelry for any lady on your shopping list and a $10 going to Cancer Research.

B

www.bevsjewelry.com and www.bevsjewelry.1000markets.com

1 comment:

  1. I love it! I personally don't usually like memory wire designs but this one has a contemporary feel which I prefer. I can see it going over very well!

    ReplyDelete