Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Finished Glass Caterpillar bracelet


Now, that is one pretty bracelet, if I do say so myself!

The second row of small beads kept me talking to myself though. It isn't hard at all but for some reason I wanted to put the ring in from the top instead of the bottom. Thus the mantra: "up, bead, down and down again". You can really get some funny looks when you go "down" first.


Here is a view from the top. The weave is very tight and you can't lay it out flat. No problem as my wrist isn't flat either.



I'm looking forward to making several of these bracelets. Hmm... what color next?

Blue Buddha, here I come (again)


B

www.bevsjewelry.com and www.bevsjewelry.1000markets.com

3 comments:

  1. This turned out beautiful! And as long as my beadwork doesn't answer, I don't care talking to myself. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing jewels! I think this is very nice hobby, especially to people on retirement. I would like to start such jewelry business by myself. I'm asking the author of the blog, please, give me some tips. How can I start, what do I need?

    ReplyDelete