Monday, October 21, 2013

Hooked on Leather

Hooked On Leather
(new bracelet)
 
 
One of my favorite on-line suppliers is Jamie North of Glitz 'n Kitz.  She has great supplies of seed beads, magatamas and leather.
 
 
 
 
I've shown several bracelets I've made from her magatamas before. (Available on-line)
 
Very popular.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This time I tried one of her "Hooked on Leather" kits. It is hard to find things to make for guys. (I have 4 grandsons and two sons-in-law - I know)
 
 
 
 
So, when I saw these, I had to try them. Here is one in Blue leather with a nice open star slider.
 
 
 

 
And one in an orange/brown multi color leather with a dome slider.
 
 
 
There are many choices of leather (some more masculine than these) Black, brown, green, etc and different slider shapes.Stars, buttons, X's, skulls, butterflies and many more.
 
 
 
 
If you are interested in different colors please send me an email so we can choose a bracelet you will love.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment