Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Pantone color of 2013

Pantone Color of 2013
 
 
 

 
I've featured Spring and Fall Pantone color before. I've shared the colors with you. Some are good and some are not to my liking. The Pantone color of 2013 is Emerald.
 
Emerald has always been a favorite of mine, so as far as I'm concerned, this is a WINNER.
 
With St Patrick's Day coming in March, Emerald is a great color to feature. (I know Valentine's day comes first but I have to plan ahead)
 
 
 
 
Here is a great start with an Emerald Kumihimo bracelet.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Then there is a Four leaf clover necklace
 
You have to click on the clover picture to see it rather than the cute Panda.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Some nice green earrings
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I made a quick video of all the "green" pieces in stock. Let me know what you like best. Just click to see the video.
 
 
How do you like the new newsletter design?
 
Until next time,
 
Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment