Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy New Year


Happy New Year 2012

I'm hoping you all had a great holiday season and are ready for a new year. Well, ready or not here is 2012!
Do you like the new look of the newsletter?



You might like to know that the two bracelets I made for my granddaughters were well received.  I also, gave a memory wire bracelet "kit" to my oldest granddaughter. She has helped me make some before on one of our trips to visit.  I pulled out my drawer of seed beads and let her choose the colors and combinations of beads she would like. Shortly, she had a great bracelet to wear with her "Frog" bracelet.

I didn't get a picture of my other granddaughter's bracelet, unfortunately, but it looked nice on her.




Have you made any New Year's resolutions? I have not made anything specific. Just trying to keep up and make a few goals. I'll be counting on you, my list of customers and friends, to help me with some of those goals. I rely on your input to be able to supply you with things you would like to see.

I've determined that most of you don't like to respond to my questions.   ;-)   I can understand that. I don't reply often to newsletters I read either. 

The most helpful things I would like to know are things like:
  • Do  you wear bracelets, necklaces, earrings more than the other?
  • What are your favorite colors?
  • What are your favorite metals? Silver, gold, gunmetal...?
  • Do you have a favorite Ring by Ring Designs piece or technique?
​I have several new pieces in the works. Hopefully, I'll have finished by next week.



Here are two I have Recently finished. Both Kumihimo bracelets. One matches the necklace I recentlyfeatured in a previous post.





Until next week,

Bev



Also find Ring by Ring Designs on Facebook http://facebook.com/ringbyring

No comments:

Post a Comment