Friday, December 9, 2011

Christmas Gift Ideas

Christmas Gift Ideas
New Video

One of the fun things about sending out a newsletter/blog post is learning new things. Every once in awhile I make a video of my pictures. With each one, I learn something new. Doing this one, I learned to use the "print screen" key, turn it into a picture, crop it and use it below. Looks better than just a link, don't you think?

I decided to try my hand at a video that contained some gift suggestions from the Ring by Ring Designs' line.  I hope you enjoy it. Let me know if you would like to see more videos.

This is the season for gift giving and while I may have a "different" outlook, I think there are some nice items for you and  the ladies in your life. Though I made this a "Christmas Gift Idea video", these suggestions are appropriate for any gift occasion, birthdays, Hanukkah,  exchange gifts or for any special gift, anytime.

We really should not leave out the men in our lives. While these particular items may not be appropriate for men, I am open to designing some pieces for men too. Just let me know.



Feel free to click the "like"  button and subscribe to
Ring by Ring Designs' You Tube channel.

Contact me at info@ringbyringdesigns.com with your questions/orders

While on the website be sure to check out the other new things I have added this week

Of course, you know that I have more pieces than show in my shop, so if you have seen something not there or if you would like something different, please contact me with your request.

There is still time for those who live near Easton to have a home party, I'm willing to come to your house to do that. Also, if you want just a personal "showing", I can do that too. Need a lunch time "show and tell" presentation at your office/place of employment? Yep, I'll do that too. Just let me know and we can make plans.


Until next week,

Bev


or         bevcarlson@comcast.net

Also find Ring by Ring Designs on Facebook http://facebook.com/ringbyring


No comments:

Post a Comment